Aims & Prospectus
St Chad’s Church of England Primary School – Changing the Paradigm
Ofsted Outstanding School since 2006. National Support School with the headteacher a National Leader of Education since 2008. One of the first 36 National Teaching Schools 2011.
Collective Moral Purpose
Leading a life of selfless service for the good of humanity and the planet.
Finding a sense of purpose and personal meaning for your existence.
High Social Capital
Making a positive difference by collaborating with others.
Commitment to developing an effective learning community that continually increases knowledge and understanding of both itself, and the world.
St. Chad’s – a successful, inspirational learning community taking the courage to: innovate; ignite curiosity; learn creatively; love unconditionally; and serve others.
- independent, inclusive, informed individuals making imaginative, intelligent innovations in society;
- responsible, tolerant community members who have the self-belief, without prejudice, that they can make a valuable impact within the world;
- skills for life through problem solving via collaborative learning opportunities, thus developing resourceful, resilient and responsible individuals;
- an understanding of meta-cognition in all community members so that they can successfully exploit all learning opportunities;
- sophisticated communication skills both socially and technologically;
- skills relating to global awareness and future roles in competitive markets; and
- sensitivity to health and well-being and all ecological issues.
The School Prospectus provides a comprehensive overview of St. Chad’s. It is divided into two sections: Section 1 presents the philosophical position of the school, whilst Section 2 deals with more practical information including an overview of the school’s perspective on encouraging positive social interaction.
To view the current prospectus please click School Prospectus 2017-18